Does the trainer support manual resistance adjustment?
- When the trainer is powered on and not connected to the app for simulation, you can manually adjust three level of resistances by pressing the power button. Three levels of resistance are simulated flat ground/hills/mountain roads.
- The trainer cannot be paired with smart devices
- The stand legs on the trainer cannot run smoothly
- My bicycle is making abnormal sounds when I pedal
- Does the XPEDO Smart Trainer need calibration?
- Does the trainer support manual resistance adjustment?
- What freewheel specifications does the XPEDO Trainer support?
- Does the XPEDO Trainer support long legs and enlarged guide wheels?
- What apps can be used for the XPEDO Smart Trainer?
- How do I maintenance my XPEDO Smart Trainer?
- How long is the warranty on XPEDO Smart Trainer?
- What is the weight limit for the XPEDO Smart Trainer?
- Does XPEDO Smart Trainer come with different thru-axle adapters?