How long is the warranty on XPEDO Smart Trainer?
XPEDO Smart Trainer is warrantied to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Whithin this period, XPEDO will, at its discretion, repair or replace any components that fail with normal use. Repairs or replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts or labor. Customer shall be responsible for any necessary shipping costs to the warranty center. Warranty Claim Requirements: 1. To obtain warranty service, you must have original sales receipt and RMA. 2.Items returned without a sales receipt will assume that the warranty begins on the date of manufacture. *XPEDO reserves the right to design, change specifications and improve quality. (If you have any questions about using XPEDO Smart Trainer, please contact your nearest XPEDO authorized dealer for assistance.)
- The trainer cannot be paired with smart devices
- The stand legs on the trainer cannot run smoothly
- My bicycle is making abnormal sounds when I pedal
- Does the XPEDO Smart Trainer need calibration?
- Does the trainer support manual resistance adjustment?
- What freewheel specifications does the XPEDO Trainer support?
- Does the XPEDO Trainer support long legs and enlarged guide wheels?
- What apps can be used for the XPEDO Smart Trainer?
- How do I maintenance my XPEDO Smart Trainer?
- How long is the warranty on XPEDO Smart Trainer?
- What is the weight limit for the XPEDO Smart Trainer?
- Does XPEDO Smart Trainer come with different thru-axle adapters?