The trainer cannot be paired with smart devices
by geo down
- Check if the trainer is conneted to the power supply and the LEDs on it should be lit. (blue & green LEDs blinking)
- Check the wireless connection, the ANT+ USB dongle shall be connected to your computer or tablet. If you are using Bluetooth connection, please make sure Bluetooth function is turned on.
- Check if your trainer has been paired with another device or training application.
- If the issue still cannot be resolved, please contact us or the nearest dealer for assistance.
- The trainer cannot be paired with smart devices
- The stand legs on the trainer cannot run smoothly
- My bicycle is making abnormal sounds when I pedal
- Does the XPEDO Smart Trainer need calibration?
- Does the trainer support manual resistance adjustment?
- What freewheel specifications does the XPEDO Trainer support?
- Does the XPEDO Trainer support long legs and enlarged guide wheels?
- What apps can be used for the XPEDO Smart Trainer?
- How do I maintenance my XPEDO Smart Trainer?
- How long is the warranty on XPEDO Smart Trainer?
- What is the weight limit for the XPEDO Smart Trainer?
- Does XPEDO Smart Trainer come with different thru-axle adapters?