My bicycle is making abnormal sounds when I pedal
- Check if the bicycle has been mounted correctly. It is recommended that you reinstall the bicycle by following the “Step 4” in accordance with the manual.
- If the abnormal sound cannot be ruled out, please contact us or the nearest dealer for assistance.
- The trainer cannot be paired with smart devices
- The stand legs on the trainer cannot run smoothly
- My bicycle is making abnormal sounds when I pedal
- Does the XPEDO Smart Trainer need calibration?
- Does the trainer support manual resistance adjustment?
- What freewheel specifications does the XPEDO Trainer support?
- Does the XPEDO Trainer support long legs and enlarged guide wheels?
- What apps can be used for the XPEDO Smart Trainer?
- How do I maintenance my XPEDO Smart Trainer?
- How long is the warranty on XPEDO Smart Trainer?
- What is the weight limit for the XPEDO Smart Trainer?
- Does XPEDO Smart Trainer come with different thru-axle adapters?