How do I maintenance my XPEDO Smart Trainer?
- XPEDO Smart Trainer is not waterproof. Keep the trainer dry. DO NOT use it in a humid environment.
- Wipe the Smart Trainer off with a dry cloth after riding to remove any sweat from use.
- Turn off power while cleaning. Only use a dry cloth for cleaning. DO NOT use detergent or cleaning powder.
- Unplug the power cord after each use. Store the power cord properly to avoid danger.
- To store the XPEDO Smart Trainer indoors when it is not in use for a long time. Please keep the trainer dry and avoid exposure to direct sunlight. Keep the trainer away from the fire, water and other dangerous materials.
- XPEDO Smart Trainer is not equipped with the mechanical structure adjusted by the user. DO NOT disassemble the trainer. User disassembly will void warranty. If there is any malfinction, please contact an XPEDO authorized dealer for assistance.
- The trainer cannot be paired with smart devices
- The stand legs on the trainer cannot run smoothly
- My bicycle is making abnormal sounds when I pedal
- Does the XPEDO Smart Trainer need calibration?
- Does the trainer support manual resistance adjustment?
- What freewheel specifications does the XPEDO Trainer support?
- Does the XPEDO Trainer support long legs and enlarged guide wheels?
- What apps can be used for the XPEDO Smart Trainer?
- How do I maintenance my XPEDO Smart Trainer?
- How long is the warranty on XPEDO Smart Trainer?
- What is the weight limit for the XPEDO Smart Trainer?
- Does XPEDO Smart Trainer come with different thru-axle adapters?